Review of Bluehost, A professional hosting at low cost, with very cheap prices.
Bluehost is a famous Hosting Provider since 1998, is located in America and offers professional hosting services at rather low prices. Initially, Bluehost offered a single plan for shared hosting, but recently it changed its offers, with new and different hosting solutions. To get started, you can choose between 3 packages available for Shared Hosting, namely the Starter, Plus and Business Pro plans.
The cheapest, currently on offer, has a cost of $3.95 per month. Subsequently, for those who own a WordPress site, there is also the possibility to choose a Hosting plan optimized for WordPress, built on technology with Nginx and php-fpm, able to offer excellent performance. The costs in this case, go up and the cheapest plan costs $12.49 the first month, from the second the price doubles.
With great surprise, Bluehost, which has always been famous for its Shared Hosting, has also introduced plans for VPS and Dedicated Servers. Surely, an extra option for all its customers. Prices for VPS start at $14.99 a month, from the second the cost doubles. For dedicated servers instead, the cheapest server costs $74.99 the first month, while from the second the price becomes $149.99. It is a 4×2.5 CPU, with 4 GB of RAM and 1 TB of web space.
offers a single hosting plan for Shared Hosting for $6.95 a month.
Now let’s take a look at the general features included in the Bluehost Shared Hosting.
Hosting Plan Features
- Band without limits, compatibly with the technology used that is shared
- Unlimited hosting of domains
- Free Drag and Drop Site Builder
- Included Domain Name, with Support for the Most Popular Extensions: .COM, .NET, .INFO
- Registrant privacy included free of charge
- 3 Different Web Based E-Mail Solutions
- Forwarding E-mail Account: UNLIMITED
- E-mail Autoresponder: UNLIMITED
- Add-on domains: UNLIMITED
- Parked Domains: UNLIMITED
- Sub-Domains: UNLIMITED
- CGI Library
- Server Side Includes
- Frontpage Extensions 2000/2002 Supported
- Control panel
- Access FTP Access
- Access to the SSH Shell
- Customizable .htaccess file
- Hotlink Protection
- Webmail (E-Mail Browser-Based)
- Log Files + Site Statistics
- Customizable error pages
- WEB-File Manager
- Custom Chrono-Jobs support
- “Spam Assassin” Protection
- PHP 5
- Perl 5
- Ruby/Ruby on Rails
- PHP.INI customizable!
- MySQL 5 Database Server
- PostgreSQL Database Server
- Flash / Shockwave support
Conclusions: BlueHost is a professional hosting definitely worth considering. The reviews changes to the hosting services structure, have made it an undoubtedly more complete Provider, with plans and solutions for all tastes, up to the most powerful as VPS and Dedicated Servers. Interesting to choose a service optimized for WordPress, with Nginx and php-fpm. If you have any doubts related to our review then you can leave a comment in the box below.