You can save web pages as PDF on your Android phone, without using online conversion tools. All you need to have is the Chrome or Firefox browser installed on your Android phone. As mentioned earlier, the solution is right on your Android phone and you will not need anything more than a Chrome or Firefox web browser.
How to save Web pages as PDF using Chrome Browser
1.Open the Chrome browser on your Android phone or Tablet.
2. Next, open the Web page you want to save as a PDF for offline reading.
3. Once the web page is loaded on your phone, tap the three-dot icon located in the upper right corner of the screen.
4. From the drop-down menu, touch Print.
5. On the next screen, make sure that Save as PDF is selected just like the printer on your Android phone.
6. Tap on Next to save the web page as a PDF document on your Android phone.
How to save Web pages as PDF using Firefox Browser
1. Open the Firefox browser on your Android phone or Tablet.
2. Next, open the web page you want to save as a PDF document.
3. Once you are on the webpage, tap the three-dot icon located in the upper right corner of the screen.
4. From the drop-down menu, touch page.
5. Next, touch Save as PDF.
Now that you have saved web pages as PDF documents, the next step is to get used to access web pages saved for offline reading.
Note: An easy way to access web pages saved as PDF documents on your Android phone is to download and install the Adobe Acrobat application on your device.
1. Download the Adobe Acrobat application from the Google Play Store and install the application on your Android device.
2. Next, open Adobe Acrobat on your Android phone or Tablet.
You will see a list of all the web pages you have saved as documents in PDF format on your Android phone. Browse the list and select the web page you want to view.