How to start Android phone in safe mode, Android is an operating system used on many phones. Sometimes your Android smartphone is not able to force shutdown or disable third-party applications.
But how to stop or disable third-party applications on your phone?
Here we have the solution to disable third-party applications on the phone, called “safe mode”.
With the safe mode, you can solve all the problems that were caused by third-party applications on your phone.
Once you start Android in safe mode, you can automatically disable all applications on your phone.
Follow these three simple steps to start the device in safe mode.
- Press the power button for a few seconds as you would like to turn off the phone
- Touch and hold on the “Power Off” option.
- Wait for the Android device to start in safe mode.
- Press the “OK” button.
Now your Android smartphone will start in Safemode.
All third-party applications and applications downloaded to your device are automatically disabled in safe mode. In safe mode, you can only access applications pre-installed on your smartphone.
Now follow these simple steps to disable Safe Mode on Android.
- Press and hold the power button until you see the options. In the options, tap “Restart” to restart the Android device.
- Now, tap on “Ok” to complete this action.