Like every year, Google has published the list of the best Android apps of the year 2017, classified not only on the basis of the number of times that application was downloaded but also on the basis of the evaluations given by users and experts.
The selection made by Google concerns the entire store, divided into various categories, from the most interesting to the most popular, social and fun.
Also, note that most of the applications mentioned are free.
The best app of 2017 for Android smartphones and tablets according to Google is PicsArt Animatoe Gif and Video, a fun app to create GIF and Emoji with your pics.
The most innovative apps of the year
The most popular apps 2017
The most social apps of 2017
– Cookpad , where to search and share recipes.
– Tandem , to learn languages
– Strava , to measure sports performances and compare them with others.
– Kudos , a social app for teenagers.
– Slack , office chat app.
The funniest apps in 2017
– Anchor, an app for Podcast & Radio
– Incolor , coloring book.
– Photoshop Sketch , to draw.
– Simply Piano , to learn how to play the piano
– PicsArt Animator, as seen above the best app of the year 2017.
The best apps for children 2017
– Star Walk , astronomy game
– Languages for children , to learn English or other languages easily and by playing.
– Miffy’s World , a fantasy world and a rabbit to keep.
– Pinkfong, with many games of shapes and colors.
– Sago Mini city, a game where to build a city, made for young children.
The least known but most interesting applications of the year
– Socratic , to solve math problems.
– Castbox , to listen podcasts.
– Gyroscope, as a pedometer and a health analyzer.
– Libby , a library of free books.
– Notin , a notepad in the form of notifications.
The apps to use every day 2017
–Simple Habit Meditation , to find meditation sessions
– Today Weather , for the weather forecast of the day.
– Notebook , to take notes.
– Pedometer .
– My fitness , to manage workouts with guides and videos.