1. Click here to get the special BlueHost monthly fee of $ 2.95 and click “start”.
2. Select your option. The basic option is the one I recommend for new bloggers. Click on “Select” to choose your option.
- If you already have a domain name that you want to use for your blog, enter your existing domain name in the box on the right and click “next”. Use the box on the right only if you have already registered a domain name!
4. If the domain name is unavailable, you will receive a list of similar domain names available. You can choose one of the suggested domains or type another name to try.
5. Once an available domain name is found, you will be redirected to the registration page to fill in your billing information.
6. You will also need to choose the package and accommodation options.
- The 36-month plan offers you the lowest monthly rate, so the 12-month plan has a lower initial cost. Both are a good choice.
- I uncheck the following boxes for other products when I register. You can always add these later if necessary.
7. Once your account is set up (usually a few minutes), you can log in by going to the BlueHost homepage and clicking on the login tab at the top. Enter your domain name and the password chosen during registration.
8. Now that you are logged in to the control panel of your account, we can install WordPress, which is the software you will use for your blog. First, close all pop-up windows. Then look under “Website” and click on the link “Install WordPress”.
Too complicated? I will install your blog for you for free.
You will now be automatically connected to Mojo Marketplace and directed to the WordPress installation page. Click on the “Install” button to start.
Select your domain and click on “Check Domain”.
Check the “Show advanced options” box. Now you can fill in the site title, username and password. It can be anything you want and everything can be changed later, except the username. Make sure to write down your username and password so you do not forget them! When you’re done, check the box to accept the terms, then click “Install Now”
WordPress is now being installed! It should take a few minutes.
9. When the installation is complete, you can click “View Credentials” at the top of the page to see your login information. This information is only available when thinking 12 hours, so be sure to rate it in a safe place!
You will also receive an email with your login information after the installation is complete.
Difficulties to install your blog? Get help here.