Knights Chronicle is a brand new game from the famous Netmarble team, which released the famous Marvel games: Future Fight and Star Wars: Force Arena. Earlier this week, the South Korean developer announced new turn-based RPG (mobile role-playing game), Knights Chronicle, has reached 500,000 pre-purchase in 3 days.
All those who sign up for the game before it is launched will receive in-game items such as 6-star Rebecca with SSR classification, a White Knights member, 1 million in gold and 200 diamonds. All prizes will be awarded once Knights Chronicle is presented on the App Store and Google Play this summer.
As for the game, Knights Chronicle offers turn-based elements, some incredible battle scenes inspired by Japanese animation and a compelling story. From the point of view of graphics, Netmarble has fully supported the “Immersive virtual reality and 3D models”.
But that’s not all, since Netmarble has done its utmost to add the voices of characters that are dubbed by famous voice actors, to make Knights Chronicle even more appealing. The game includes more than 100 heroes, each with unique passive abilities and special rules for each level that requires players to use various strategies.
Knights Chronicle has been launched on both Android and iOS platforms in 140 countries.
Knights Chronicle APK for Android
- Download the Knights Chronicle APK and copy it to your phone.
- On your phone, select Settings> Lock screen and security or Security settings> Unknown sources.
- Now using a file manager, locate the Knights Chronicle APK and open it.
- Install the APK by following the instructions on the screen.
- Once installed, open the newly installed Knights Chronicle APK game.
- Knights Chronicle will open and download your data.
- After downloading the data, you can start playing. That’s all.