Are you ready, do you hold the phone in your hand? Well then let’s see how to make Hard Reset Honor 9 Lite. Restoring Honor 9 Lite is a fairly simple process. There are various methods to reset Honor 9 Lite, we will use the most popular and above all simpler ones.
There comes a moment in the life of an Android device that you can not escape, and that moment is when you need to restore your device. The phone does not run smoothly as before, suddenly banner ads appear, the battery is quickly discharged … you just have to run a Hard Reset Honor 9 Lite.
You have installed an application that has upset your phone, do not worry with this process you can fix 90% of the problems you may have with an Android device. Before proceeding to the procedure, make sure you have created a backup of all the data stored on your phone because the reset deletes everything, including music files or photos you’ve stored on your phone, apps and their settings.
How to make Hard Reset Honor 9 Lite
How to reset Honor 9 Lite via the settings app
Each Android phone has an integrated tool for restoring factory settings. As you may have guessed, it’s in the Settings app.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Scroll down to the ‘System‘ option in the settings menu.
- Once entered, tap the ‘Reset‘ option that appears at the bottom of the list.
- Tap on “Factory data reset“. Pay attention to the warning, which says that it will erase all data stored on your Honor 9 Lite.
- Check the “Clear internal memory” box if you want to delete everything from internal memory.
- Choose “Reset phone“. You may be asked to enter your password if you have set one to unlock the device. Enter the unlock code and then press the Next button.
- Now, tap “Reset phone” again to reset the device.
How to restore Honor 9 Lite using recovery mode
A second method to restore Honor 9 Lite is to use recovery mode.
- First, turn off the phone normally.
- To turn it on, press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons at the same time. Do not release them until you see the EMUI logo on the screen.
- Tap the ‘Clear data/Factory reset‘ option.
- Now tap the ‘Clear data/Restore factory settings‘ option to confirm the selection.
- The phone will be restored and on the new screen, use the Volume Up button to scroll to “Restart the system now“. This will restart your phone normally and you’re done!
Note that after resetting Honor 9 Lite, you will need to reconfigure it as new, just like you did when you first turned it on.