Galaxy Note 9 is now ready to be launched officially with all the secrets revealed in recent weeks. In this article, we will go to see the main differences with the Galaxy Note 8
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 vs Note 8: The biggest differences
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is ready to be presented on August 9, 2018 in a dedicated event that will present the world new Samsung phablet that still has no worthy antagonist.
The next Samsung phablet has been anticipated on several occasions by everyone and now the Galaxy Note 9 really know everything, starting from the almost unchanged design compared to Note 8, the new S-Pen and much more.
Today we are going to see the main differences between Note 8 and Note 9.
Differences between Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and Galaxy Note 8
- Larger display There is talk of a diagonal of 6.4 inches, then more than the Note 8 which stops at 6.3 inches. The dimensions change slightly, shorter and wider than Note 8.
- Storage space The minimum memory cut of Note 9 is 128GB against the “only” 64GB of the Note 8 and also the Note 9 will have an exclusive version with 512GB of internal memory.
- Camera Variable aperture and video at 960 fps in slow motion. It should be the same photographic sensor of the Galaxy S9.
- Gorilla Glass 6 Perhaps Note 9 will be the first smartphone in the world to mount the new glass that protects the screen with incredible resistance.
- The S Pen becomes active Now the S Pen integrates a battery and connects via bluetooth. It will have many more features and we can use it in other areas.
- Game Platform After the Fortnite game for Android will be available for 1 month on the exclamation of Note 9, the Samsung phablet is all about offering a never-before-seen gaming video platform.
- Stereo speakers integrated in the package. They are the same AKG earphones already included in the Galaxy S9 and S9+ package.
- Note 9 will have a much longer battery life than the previous version. 4000mAh should guarantee an autonomy of more than 20%.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Technical Sheet
- Water-resistant body in glass with aluminum frame and Gorilla Glass 5 protection glass
- Display 6.4-inch Super AMOLED with a resolution of 2960 x 1440 pixels, 514 PPI, HDR 10, Always-on technology and Gorilla Glass glass protection
- Processor Octa-Core Exynos 9810 2.7 GHz with Mali-MP18 G72 GPU
- RAM 6 or 8 GB
- Internal memory 128, 256 and 512 GB expandable
- 8 MegaPixel front camera with autofocus
- Dual 12 MegaPixel rear camera with PDAF, OIS autofocus and zoom
- Dedicated loudspeakers
- Impronte digital reader located on the back and front iris scanner
- S Pen with Bluetooth connectivity and specific functions
- Connectivity 4G modem, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC and GPS
- Battery 4000 mAh with quick and wireless charging
- Android 8.1 Oreo operating system with custom interface and artificial intelligence