YouTube | All quick commands!
How many quick commands do you know for YouTube? How many of you use the space key to pause? Even I used it … and if I told you it was the wrong button?
Let’s find out all the quick commands and if you know others leave a comment at the end of the article!
List of YouTube commands
Let’s see then what are all the commands that YouTube makes available to us:
- K KEY To put the video in play or pause. Many use the space key, but it does not always work and is not the correct command.
- KEY F | It puts the player in full screen.
- RIGHT ARROW OR LEFT ARROW | Bring the video forward or backward.
- ARROW DOWN OR UP | Increase or decrease the volume.
- HOME KEY ( ONLY ON MAC ) Bring the video to the beginning.
- L and J KEY | Bring the video forward or backward 10 seconds, is equivalent to the double tap you do on smartphones.
- KEY M | Put the video silent.
- KEYS FROM 0 TO 9 | Bring the video to the indicated percentage. Example 2 stands for 20% of the video and so on.
Some useful YouTube Tricks
- Did you know that you can use YouTube in full screen as if it were a TV? Just click on YouTube.com/tv and it will open!
- Do you know that there is TestTube? It’s a YouTube section where you’ll find all the latest features that can be activated! Click here to access it.
- Did you know that you can repeat a video indefinitely? Example, if we want to repeat the video
just change the link this way
→ https://www.youtuberepeater.com/watch?v=YnwsMEabmSo (add repeater after youtube)
- A video is forbidden to minors and can not be accessed? Or do not you have a YouTube account? Just add nsfw to the video link to access it: https://www.nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=YnwsMEabmSo
And you know others?