Where to Find Mysterious Zombies and Cases in Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Blackout: Battle Royale map locations. Where to find the Zombies in the Battle Royale mode
Zombies and Mysterious Cases in Call of Duty Black Ops 4: Where are they? Here is the map
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Blackout is full of Zombies: here’s where to find them!
In addition to being the protagonists of a mode dedicated to them, the Zombie Call of Duty Black Ops 4 is also present in the Blackout mode, the one inspired by the Battle Royale and among the most appreciated of the game.
In this guide we will show you the 5 points of the map in which to find them: once killed, you can collect a lot of gadgets and you will also have the chance to come across a mysterious box.
Here are the 5 points of the Blackout map in which the Zombies are present:
- Lighthouse: located at south-west of the map. Zombies are present inside the structure: clear the area, making sure there are no other players nearby. The mysterious chest can appear on the stairs leading to the top of the lighthouse
- Communications Center: the zombies will appear to the northwest of the structure, attempting to encircle you. Remove them and go up the stairs: here you can come across the mysterious box, at the top of the building
- Anvil Boxing Gym: The Anvil Boxing Gym is located at the east of the fracking tower. Enter the gym, take out the undead and head to the center of the ring to find the mysterious chest
- Asylum: the Zombies will appear inside the building. Clean up the structure and go up to the second floor to find the mysterious chest
- Cemetery: to the southeast of the Manicomio you can come across a cemetery with some zombies in the area. Be careful not to surround yourself: eliminating the undead will give you a mysterious box to open in the middle of the area
To help you even more, here’s the map that clearly explains where to find the zombies in Call of Duty Black Ops 4:
What do you get by killing the zombies in Call of Duty Black Ops 4?
Remember that, once killed, the undead drop several useful items like:
- medical kits
- ammunition or grenades
With a little luck you will also be able to come across the mysterious box, which will allow you to get several special rewards to exploit on the battlefield (including Ray Gun, Gun Zweihandler, Armor of level 3 and Cymbal Monkey).
Keep in mind one thing: shooting zombies can reveal your position to other players, with all the risks involved. Think about it well, then, before killing them, make noise and let yourself be discovered by other players who could kill you.
- Call Of Duty Black Ops 4: 100 GB of Disk Space will be needed
- Maps Call Of Duty Black Ops 4: Here are those available at launch