The Pinterest is a great social network to share images, while not as popular as Facebook or Instagram, for example. Among some of the available resources, it is possible to favor photos and galleries and also download images and gifs from Pinterest itself. Here’s how to do it on your phone and computer.
How to download Pinterest images from smartphone
2. Log in if you already have one, or create a new account;
3. Open the app on your phone and touch an image you want to download;
4. With the image selected, touch the three-dot icon in the upper left corner of the screen;
5. In the menu that opens, choose the option “Download image“;
6. Give Pinterest permission to access photos from your device if you have not already, and save the image.
How to download Pinterest images from your computer
The platform does not offer a direct way, with a download button, to download the images via the desktop. So it is necessary to use the “traditional method” of your operating system for this.
1. Open the Pinterest website in your browser and log in;
2. Select the photo you want to download;
3. Right-click on it, and then click “Save Image As“.
Ready! It’s quite simple to save your favorite photos of Pinterest, both on your mobile phone and on your computer.