Some people prefer to change the mouse cursor as a matter of usability: making the pointer bigger or changing its color can help in navigation. The process for customizing the cursor is very simple and we explain below. The tutorial was performed on windows 10 laptop.
1. Click the “Start” button in the lower left corner of the desktop;
2. In the window that opens, click the gear button to access the settings. This button is located just above the On/Off;
3. In Windows Settings, type “mouse pointer” (without the quotation marks) in the search field;
4. Now click on “Change the mouse pointer color“;
5. On the next screen, you will see a number of customization options for the mouse pointer. You can increase the cursor thickness, change the color and size of the pointer, and change the touch feedback (for touchscreen monitors ).