You can save Anna Henrietta in The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt and make the best ending in the Blood & Wine expansion. But, for that, it is necessary to pay attention to some actions and dialogues, because it is very easy to make the bad ending. Here’s how to save Anna Henrietta.
How to save Anna Henrietta in The Witcher 3
Anna Henrietta is a character that appears in the Blood & Wine expansion of The Witcher 3. Like the main campaign, she has several endings, and you can get one of them according to your actions.
The endings are as follows:
- Tragic: Dettlaff is dead, Syanna and Anna kill each other.
- Unlucky: Dettlaff and Anna are alive, Syanna is dead and Geralt ends up in jail.
- Happy: Dettlaff is dead, Syanna and Anna are alive and reconciled.
The goal here is to reach at final 3, which is the best of the three and does not pay any penalties (in final 2, Geralt will not receive the rest of the reward). For that, it is necessary to make some specific decisions in certain missions.
1. Mission “The Night of Long Fangs”
- At the beginning of the mission, when Regis talks to you, choose the answer “I’m thinking of freeing Syanna. Let’s talk to Damien” (the first).
- After arriving at the toy house and finding the housekeeper’s diary, read all five passages (leave them in gray) and then complete the scene.
2. Mission “Beyond the Valley and the Hill”
- At the beginning of the mission, you will be in a vision and find Syanna. During the conversation, use only polite responses.
- There is a possibility that you will end up with Syanna as a partner. it does not interfere with the end itself, but it can influence your relationships.
- When Syanna and Geralt meet the stone seller (who now offers other items), get the ribbon that Syanna recognized.
- You can do this by buying it or winning a game from Gwent, it is up to you.
3. Mission “Pomp and Strange Circumstance”
- At the beginning of the mission, accept the fifth victim’s request, choosing the answer “You are right. I need to talk to the shoeshine boy. Come on”;
- The shoeshine boy will point you to a tavern, go there and resolve the situation;
- After discovering that the last target is Anna Henrietta, talk to Régis and choose the answer “I would love to discover her reasons”;
- Go to the tower where Syanna is being held and talk to her, choosing the options “Because she turned her back on you, forgot about you” and then “Have you thought about forgiving her?”
If you followed all these steps, you will have saved Anna Henrietta and Syanna and made the happy ending to the Blood & Wine expansion.