How to transfer files to the iPhone? The first and most obvious choice is to resort to iTunes. Apple’s software, however, is a complicated program and not all users realize that it is possible to use iTunes to transfer files. Moreover, iTunes suffers from some limitations regarding the data transfer procedure:
1. iTunes does not allow to transfer files from computer to iPhone.
2. It is only possible to synchronize all the files that are present in the iPhone with iTunes; the old library is automatically overwritten.
3. Music, videos and other files can not be shared from different source folders due to iTunes limitations.
4. You can not share content with your iPhone / iPad from the iTunes account if you use different Apple IDs.
5. iTunes does not allow downloading of downloaded files or any files not purchased through iTunes or from PC to iPhone.
To overcome the many limitations of iTunes, you can focus on using iMyFone TunesMate iPhone Transfer, a complete and versatile program that has all the advanced features that iTunes does not have..
What are the main features of iMyFone TunesMate
1. iMyFone TunesMate is able to transfer any type of file including playlists, movies, videos, music, podcasts, audiobooks, iTunes U, TV shows, photos, ringtones and many other types of content. It does not matter if the contents have been purchased or not.
2. The program does not only support the transfer of files from iTunes / computer to iPhone but also from iTunes or iPhone to PC, for example for backup purposes.
3. You can only transfer data of interest from iTunes or from your computer to the iPhone device.
4. You can easily transfer files to your iPhone by tapping into the various iTunes libraries.
5. You can share music, videos, TV shows, movies, ringtones and so on with your friends and acquaintances.
6. iMyFone TunesMate can also be used as an effective tool to backup your iPhone.
How to use iMyFone TunesMate to transfer data to or from iPhones?
After downloading and installing the program, you will have to connect the iPhone to the computer: in the Home window of iMyFone TunesMate it will be enough to refer to the box containing the three main functions: Transfer iDevice Media to iTunes, Transfer iTunes Media to iDevice and Photos to PC / Mac backup.
To start the transfer of data to or from the iPhone, just click on one of the three items.
Transferring music tracks
By clicking on the Music tab, the program lists all the music you have. Choosing the files to be transferred will then follow a simple procedure to bring them to iPhone:
– Click on the Add button to transfer music from computer to iPhone.
– Click on the Export button to transfer music from your iPhone to your computer or iTunes.
– Click on Delete to selectively remove music files that are not of interest to you.
Transfer videos and photos
By choosing the Videos or Photos tab, you can then click Add, Export, Delete to effortlessly transfer videos and photos to the iPhone. The procedure is substantially identical to that already seen in the case of music files.
Finally, clicking on the Apps tab you can uninstall applications on iPhone that are very rarely used and therefore considered superfluous.
Ultimately, iMyFone TunesMate can be thought of as a software tool, very easy to use, which activates two-way data transfer to and from iPhone devices.
You can then transfer files from Apple iOS devices to your PC and between the same devices and iTunes, without constraints and ties. In addition, iMyFone TunesMate makes sharing of content very easy and fast.