In this article, you will learn how to install Dolby Atmos on Android Oreo. Android Oreo is the latest and greatest OS in the Android universe at the moment. Dolby Atmos instead is one of the best MOD Audio for Android phones. You’re not happy with the speakers on your Android phone, then you just have to install Dolby Atmos on Android Oreo.
Today it is not difficult to find a smartphone with good speakers, but these are dedicated to devices that cost a little more, to the so-called top of the range. Today we want to help you improve the sound on all Android phones. In this guide, we’ll tell you how to install Dolby Atmos on Android Oreo. Dolby Atmos for Android Oreo greatly improves the audio experience on Android devices.
If there’s one thing that Android OEMs need to focus on, it should be the audio experience on the phones they make. 2017 was the year of the narrow display and I really hope that 2018 will be the year of best audio quality on Android devices. In no case, the audio quality is negative on Android. But it’s not even great.
The Dolby Atmos audio mod aims to improve the audio experience on Android devices. This is nothing compared to having a good audio hardware, it definitely improves the experience from good to excellent. In this guide, we’ll explain how to improve the audio experience on Android devices running Android Oreo using the Dolby Atmos MOD on Android Oreo.
Thanks to XDA Recognized Contributor guitardedhero, we can now enjoy Dolby Atmos Audio Mod on Oreo Android devices. He managed to bring the Dolby Atmos digital signal processor and the GUI from the latest Android Oreo firmware to ZTE ™ Axon 7 to all devices running Android Oreo.
Download Dolby Atmos for Android Oreo
You can download Dolby Atmos for Android Oreo by clicking below:
- File name: DolbyAtmos_Axon7_Oreo_20180131-1.zip
- Size: 72.9 MB
- Developer: guitardedhero
- Download: Android Fil and Host
- It has only been tested on Android Oreo devices. Not for other versions of Android.
- Your device must be rooted.
- You need a personalized recovery, we recommend TWRP.
- Perform a full nandroid backup of the device before proceeding.
How to install Dolby Atmos on Android Oreo
There are many other methods to install Dolby Atmos on Android Oreo devices, the one described below is quite simple and straightforward.
- Make sure you have read the pre-requisites section above and have met all the conditions.
- Copy the Dolby Atmos Zip file you downloaded to your device.
- Restart the device using the TWRP recovery and create a full backup Nandroid: t go to ‘Backup’> Select the required partitions> create backup.
- Then, go back to the TWRP home screen and select “Install”. Then select the downloaded file and install it.
- Restart your device.
Done! This is the easiest way to install Dolby Atmos Sound Mod on Android Oreo devices. For other installation methods (like Magisk and many others) and support, read the XDA forum thread. Do you need help? Leave a comment below!