Which smartphones and Android phones are compatible with Fortnite? Here is the complete list updated in October 2018
Which Fortnite Android compatible devices?
A while ago we saw that finally it is possible to play Fortnite for Android even without an invitation.
Anyone with an Android smartphone compatible with Fortnite, therefore, can download the game and start having fun in a while!
Too bad that not everyone knows yet which smartphones are fully compatible with Fortnite for Android.
If you are also going to play Fortnite on your Android smartphone but do not know if it is supported or not, in this article we will answer all your doubts.
Let’s see below which smartphones and Android devices are fully compatible with Fortnite.
Android devices supported and compatible with Fortnite
Here is the official list, updated in October 2018:
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge, S8 / S8 +, S9 / S9 +, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6/6 Plus, Mi 8/8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11 HTC: 10, U Ultra, U11 / U11 +, U12 +
- Lenovo: Moto Z / Z Droid, Moto Z2 Force Sony: Xperia XZ / Premium, Xzs, XZ1 / Compact, XZ2 / Premium / Compact, XZ3
Is your smartphone not listed?
If your Android phone is not on the list above, there are two cases:
- the smartphone is too old or not powerful enough, so you can not play Fortnite on your Android phone
- your device is “too recent”, so not yet on the list
In any case, I suggest you read the minimum hardware requirements to play Fortnite on Android.
If your phone satisfies them, try downloading and installing the game. In the worst case, you will see a message informing you that your device is not compatible with Fortnite.
Minimum requirements for using Fortnite on Android
As anticipated, from today the only condition to be respected to use Fortnite on Android is to use a compatible Android smartphone.
Here are the minimum requirements that your smartphone hardware must meet to run Fortnite:
- version 8.0 or later of Google’s mobile operating system
- at least 3GB of RAM
- a video card 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher.
That said, if you have a smartphone compatible with the game, here’s how to download it and install it for free.
How to download Fortnite for Android for free?
The mechanism to download Fortnite for Android does not go through the Play Store: to download the installer, in fact, you need to connect to the Epic site directly from your smartphone and follow the installation instructions.
In practice, from your Android device, follow this link and then follow the instructions that are proposed to you:
Nothing could be simpler.
Just make sure you have a good internet connection as the download of the game weighs around 1.5GB.
This article is everything!
Have you already started playing Fortnite on Android? Let us know in the comments at the end of the article!