PES 2020: PC system requirements revealed. Minimum and recommended hardware requirements for playing PES 2020 on a Windows PC
PES 2020 PC requirements
The minimum and recommended requirements for the PC version of PES 2020 emerge on the network.
Those who plan to play PES 2020 on PC will do well to read this post carefully before launching the game: here are the PC hardware requirements for the new game.
Below is a list of the minimum and recommended requirements for playing PES 2020 on a Windows PC.
To appreciate the Konami home football simulator in the best way, you don’t need any particular hardware features: 8 GB of RAM and a DirectX 11 GPU are enough to enjoy the title at the highest level of detail in FullHD.
PES 2020 minimum requirements for PC
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1/8.1/10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 or AMD FX 4350
- RAM memory: 4 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 670 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 (compatible with DirectX 11)
- Hard Disk: 40 GB of free disk space
PES 2020 recommended PC requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 or AMD FX 8350
- RAM memory: 8 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R9 270X (compatible with DirectX 11)
- Hard Disk: 40 GB of free disk space (preferably SSD or NVMe)
Release date PES 2020
When does PES 2020 come out?
The eFootball PES 2020 release is set for September 10th on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC STEAM.
PES 2020 Gameplay
New chapter in the PES football series, with a special eye on eSports.
Trailer PES 2020
Here is the game trailer:
PES 2020 price
How much is PES 2020?
PRICES ALSO NOT AVAILABLE
PES 2020 download
Looking for the PES 2020 crack? Looking for the PES 2020 PC download?
I advise you to read this article of ours, in which you will find very interesting information to download many free PC games: