Nintendo has listed the 20 most played Nintendo Switch games in Europe by time spent on each title on the platform. For the selection were considered only accounts of users of the region who shared this type of data with the Japanese company. However, it was not informed the average hours consumed in each indicated game.
With this, although there is a certain variety of style of games, it is possible to notice the predominance of franchises Mario and Pokémon. However, the top 20 lead came from Fortnite – also popular on other platforms – followed by The Legend Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Check out the full Nintendo Switch ranking:
20. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
19. Diablo III: Eternal Collection
18. The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
17. FIFA 18
16. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
15. Super Mario Maker 2
14. Super Mario Party
13. New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
12. Pokémon Shield
11. Pokémon Sword
10. Splatoon 2
9. FIFA 19
8. Super Mario Odyssey
7. Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!
6. Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!
5. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
2. The Zelda Legend: Breath of the Wild