Red Dead Redemption 2 allows you to unlock many enhancements and secret items through the old tricks: here is the complete list of available codes.
Red Dead Redemption 2 has arrived in the homes of all fans for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One a few days ago. And there is no respectable Rockstar title without the possibility of using tricks or codes to enhance our character and our general gaming experience.
The game offers a rich, completely free western setting, similar to the one offered by the GTA series, and in the role of Arthur Morgan it is possible to explore an incredible open world set in the wild West of 1899.
The so-called tricks, cheat in the nerd jargon, are increasingly rare in the latest generation of video games, but fortunately Red Dead Redemption 2 manages to make an exception. Here are the tricks to know and how to use them in the game.
Red Dead Redemption 2: how to use tricks
In Red Dead Redemption 2 you can use tricks keeping in mind an important warning: the use of these precludes the trophies, which will no longer be unlockable, and the save option: it is always good to save before using the tricks through the ‘special menu, in this way we will be sure not to damage our progress in the game in any way.
Without this, to take advantage of the tricks in Red Dead Redemption 2 you just pause the game and open the appropriate settings menu, pressing the triangle/Y key will access the special menu of cheats.
You will find yourself in front of a list of available tricks and by still pressing triangle/Y from the same menu you will be able to get others, inserting the relative phrase necessary to unlock them.
Red Dead Redemption 2: all the tricks and codes available
Now that you understand how to access the cheats menu of Red Redemption 2, there is nothing left to do but enter the corresponding codes, corresponding to certain Phrase, to unlock all the tricks available.
The list in question concerns the tricks that can be unlocked at any time of the game, with the most disparate effects:
- I shall be better – allows you to reach level 3 of the Dead Eye:
- I seek and find – allows you to reach level 5 of the Dead Eye;
- You flourish before you die – complete restoration of Health, Stamina and Dead Eye;
- Balance. All is balance – restores reputation by reporting it to Neutral;
- You want punishment – increases the level of sought;
- You want freedom – the level of research is reduced;
- Better than my dog – allows you to recall your horse from any distance;
- Run! Run! Run! – makes a racehorse appear out of nowhere;
- You want more than you have – allows you to get a Superior horse;
- Keep your dreams simple – makes a chariot pulled by a horse appear;
- A fool on command – allows you to become drunk instantly;
- A simple life, a beautiful death – allows you to get all the basic weapons;
- Vanity. All is Vanity – unlock all available clothes;
- Death is Silence – allows you to generate a load of furtive weapons.
Red Dead Redemption 2: tricks through daily
But there are not only the secret phrases to insert: to get all the tricks of Red Dead Redemption 2 it is also necessary to get some particular editions of the newspapers scattered throughout the game.
Here is the complete list of where to find them, and their unlockable upgrades:
Daily: New Hanover Gazette No. 27, sold by Valentine in Chapter 1.
Phrase: Abundance is the dullest desire
Expansion: unlimited ammo.
Newspaper New Hanover Gazette n. 29, available at the end of Chapter 3.
Phrase: Greed is American Virtue
Upgrading: Complete Unlocking of Heavy Weapons.
Daily: the newspaper in question is sold only after the mission Blood Feuds, Ancient and Modern in Chapter 3 of the
phrase: You see nothing but long for Sight
Enhancement: removes the fog, revealing the full map.
Daily: to be obtained after completing Chapter 4
Phrase: Virtue unearned is not virtue
Enhancement: increase the level of reputation.
Daily: to obtain by purchase at the end of Chapter 6
Phrase: You seek More than the world offers
Enhancement: increased health, stamina and Dead Eye.
Daily: available at the end of the main story
Phrase: You are a beast built for war
Upgrading: get a warhorse.
Daily: available at the end of the main story.
Sentence: Would you be happier as a clown
Upgrade: makes a circus wagon appear.