Do you need to manage the passwords of the sites saved by Firefox? do you have to delete them?
Well, I’ll explain how you do it in exactly 5 minutes.
– CLICK the button represented by three horizontal lines located at the top right of the screen.
– SELECT the Options item, from the pop-up menu that appears.
– CLICK on the card named Security
– CLICK to the item Saved passwords
In this way you have entered the section that deals with the management of the password saved by Firefox.
In this way you have entered the section that deals with the management and modification of the passwords saved by Firefox.
If you need to view the passwords that interest us CLICK on the item Show password.
Rest assured: when you close the window, the passwords will return to be automatically darkened.
If you need to remove a password or a username you must:
– SELECT the password or username you wish to delete
– CLICK on the item REMOVE. SAVED!
If instead, you must delete all passwords and usernames
– CLICK to the button with the REMOVE ALL command.
– Do not forget to SAVE your choice: now the passwords that were stored by Firefox no longer exist! All have been removed in a CLICK.