Connect AirPods to Mac: here is the simple and quick guide. How to connect AirPods to Mac? Just a few simple steps, find out how to do it
In today’s guide, as you can guess, we’re going to see how to connect AirPods to Mac.
The guide obviously works on all models of Apple headphones:
- AirPods 1
- AirPods 2
- AirPods Pro
In the article we will talk in general about “AirPods” for convenience.
Despite being designed for mobile use with the iPhone, nothing prevents you from connecting your AirPods wireless headphones to your Mac.
Indeed, by connecting your AirPods to the Mac you will be able to see their remaining charge and do other operations that would not be possible with NON Apple devices.
However, the operation we are going to perform in this guide is very simple, fast and immediate, certainly within the reach of all users, even the less experienced. So let’s not waste time and go straight to the point.
Connect AirPods to Mac
The steps to follow are these:
- enable Bluetooth on your Mac (Apple> System Preferences> Bluetooth> Enable)
- take your AirPods and open the lid, leaving the headphones in place inside the case
- hold down the single button on the AirPods package for about 10 seconds, until the LED starts flashing quickly
- at this point switch to Mac and scan for nearby Bluetooth devices
- the Mac will automatically find the AirPods and show them in a list
- Click on your AirPods and the connection will be completed
From this moment on, if you leave Bluetooth turned on on Mac, the AirPods will automatically connect to your computer every time you take them out of their case: very comfortable!
We have come to the end of this guide.
As promised, connecting the AirPods to the Mac was quick and easy, right? Moreover it could not be otherwise: the Apple headphones are fully compatible with the Mac and therefore the connection operation is very easy and fast.
I would say that it really is everything.
In case of doubts, questions or problems, leave a comment at the end of the article and I will reply as soon as possible.