Instagram is currently the social network preferred by many users, so much so that several have decided to exploit it with two profiles: one dedicated to private life and the other for work (perhaps to promote their brand). If you also want to do this, then you will definitely want to read our guide today where we explain how to create multiple Instagram accounts and use them together.
- How to create Instagram accounts from the app
- How to create Instagram accounts from the website
- How to use multiple Instagram accounts together
How to create Instagram accounts from the app
To manage a second account you must first create it. To do this, you can take advantage of the dedicated application for Android, iOS and Windows 10 or the official website of the social network. In this chapter, we will show you the steps to create an account through the application.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Open the Instagram app on the Android, iOS or Windows 10 Mobile device or on the Windows 10 PC and click on Sign up below, in the Do not have an account?.
- At this point, press on Sign up using the email address and the phone number on Android, Create a new account on iOS while in Windows you will already have the screen where to enter the data. Alternatively, you can log in using your Facebook account by tapping Login with Facebook.
- In the next screen, choose if you want to register a new account using your phone number or e-mail address and continue by pressing Next.
- Finish the creation of the new Instagram profile by entering the password.
In case you already have an open session in the Instagram app of the primary profile, you must first log out. To do this, you have to press the profile icon in the bottom right and then the gear icon on the top on Windows 10 PC or by tapping first on the 3 dashes on the top right and then on Settings on Android/iOS. At this point, scroll the screen and choose Log Out, press on Sign up and follow the procedure seen a little while ago.
How to create Instagram accounts from the website
If you have a Mac or PC in front of you, you can create a new Instagram account using the official Internet portal. All you need to do is open your default browser (eg Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge ) and connect to Instagram.com.
Now, just fill in the fields Mobile number or e-mail address , First and last name, User name and Password, press Next and follow the wizard. Alternatively, click on Login with Facebook if you would like to register a new account using the Facebook profile.
How to use multiple Instagram accounts together
We continue with our guide on how to create multiple Instagram accounts and use them together indicating the steps to log in to all your accounts of the popular photo social network without having to log out each time and log in second.
Let’s see the steps to follow:
- First you need to login to the first account by filling in the fields on the initial Instagram screen or by tapping or clicking on Login with Facebook.
- After entering the first profile correctly, press the profile icon in the lower right corner.
- Now, on PC Windows 10 click on the gear icon located at the top right while on mobile tap first on the 3 dashes at the top right and then on Settings.
- At this point, scroll down the page and click on Add account to be redirected to the Instagram login screen.
- If necessary, click on Login and enter the right credentials of the second account created a short while ago.
- At the end of the login procedure, you can easily change the profile by pressing the circular thumbnail image located at the bottom right (instead of the profile shown previously).
- After that, tap on your name on the top left and, from the drop-down menu that appears, press the second account. Note that you can add more accounts by simply pressing + Add account, then without going through the Settings.