Are you a fan of vector graphics and would like to try out the well-known Adobe Illustrator software for free? In this guide today we will explain just how to download Illustrator for free on your favorite device, whether it is a Mac, a Windows PC or an Android/iOS smartphone/tablet.
- How to download Adobe Illustrator for free on Windows PC
- How to download Adobe Illustrator for free on Mac
- How to download Adobe Illustrator for free on Android
- How to download Adobe Illustrator for free on iOS
How to download Adobe Illustrator for free on Windows PC
Adobe Illustrator can be downloaded and installed very simply on a computer with the Microsoft operating system taking care to meet certain requirements. Obviously, in order to take advantage of the free trial of the software you must not have used it first with the same Adobe ID. The rule is also valid for macOS.
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor.
- Windows 7 operating system with Service Pack 1, 8.1 and 10.
- 1 GB of RAM for the 32-bit version (3 GB recommended) or 8 GB of RAM for the 64-bit version (8 GB recommended).
- 2 GB of free disk space.
- Screen resolution of 1024 × 768 pixels (1280 × 800 pixels recommended).
To download the trial version of Illustrator on your Windows PC, simply connect to the official website of the program, click on the free trial version that you find at the top and wait for the download of the executable file.
Once the download is complete, open the Adobe Illustrator installation file and follow the wizard that will also ask you to create an Adobe account (entering the various required information such as name, last name, date of birth, e-mail address and password ) or login with a profile already in your possession by pressing on Login. At the end, you can start the free trial (valid for 7 days) by clicking on Start free trial version.
How to download Adobe Illustrator for free on Mac
If you wish to use the well-known Adobe software to create logos, flyers, posters and much more on the market, you must first of all comply with the following requirements:
- 64-bit dual-core Intel processor.
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan operating system or later versions.
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended).
- 2 GB of available disk space.
- Screen resolution of 1024 × 720 pixels (1280 × 800 pixels recommended).
To download Illustrator for free on macOS, you need to perform virtually the same steps seen on Windows. Then, connect to the program page, click on Free trial version at the top and wait for the download of the executable file.
After completing this procedure, perform the installation and proceed with the creation of the Adobe account or with the login. Finish the whole process by pressing the Start Free Trial button in this case, valid for 7 days.
How to download Adobe Illustrator for free on Android
Adobe Illustrator is also available for mobile as an application called Adobe Illustrator Draw. To be able to install it on your device, you must have at least Android 5.0 Lollipop pre-installed. That said, you can download the application directly from the Google Play Store following the normal procedure (then pressing first on Install and then on Open to start it).
How to download Adobe Illustrator for free on iOS
Also on Apple’s mobile operating system, Illustrator is known as Adobe Illustrator Draw. In this case, the application can be installed on board the iDevices equipped with at least iOS 11. To proceed with the download, you must do it from the App Store by first pressing the Get button and then Open to start it.