Have you found a video of your interest on the popular photo social network and would like to download it on your iOS device? Within this new guide today we will list a series of applications to download videos from Instagram on iPhone and iPad in a few simple steps.
Download videos from Instagram on iPhone and iPad with InstDown
The first application we recommend you use to download a video from the well-known social network owned by Facebook is InstDown. We are faced with a completely free software and with a very simple user interface as it is characterized only by a text field where you can paste the link of the movie and the Download button.
Let’s see how to use it together:
- Grab your iPhone or iPad, proceed to download InstDown from the App Store and then open the Instagram app.
- At this point, locate the video in question, press on the 3 horizontal dots in the upper right corner of the user name and choose Copy link from the menu that appears.
- Now, open InstDown and wait for the link to be automatically pasted in the appropriate field.
- To proceed with the download of the video you simply need to press the arrow pointing down and then press OK to consent to the download. The clip will be in the Video section within the Photos app.
Download videos from Instagram on iPhone and iPad with FastSave
FastSave is another excellent application that allows you to download photos and videos from Instagram in a few simple steps. This is a completely free software that does not require the purchase of any additional function to be used.
That said, here’s how to use it:
- Proceed with the FastSave download from the App Store and open it once the installation is complete.
- Skip the initial tutorial by pressing Skip at the top right and then activate the Fastsave Service option by pressing the switch next to it.
- At this point, press the Open Instagram button to open the official app, find the video to download by scrolling the home screen or using the search function and then choose Copy link from the menu that appears by pressing the 3 horizontal dots next to the username.
- Now, open the FastSave app to proceed with the automatic download of the video. From the Repost notice on Instagram, click on Cancel if you do not want to republish the video on Instagram through your account or choose Repost to do so.
- In the next step, tap the circular thumbnail that appears at the top left and then press on the share icon at the bottom (the square containing an arrow pointing up ).
- From the displayed warning, click OK and then choose Save to File or Save Video with the list of gray icons. The clip will be available in the Video section of the Photos app.
Download videos from Instagram on iPhone and iPad with Instant Save
If you are not satisfied with the two applications mentioned a while ago, then we advise you to use Instant Save. It is also a completely free and simple to use application that allows you to make repost of photos and videos and also implements a feature that allows you to download your favorite videos on the internal memory of your iDevice.
Before seeing the steps to follow, we wanted to clarify that this software requires the insertion of the username and password of the personal Instagram account in order to work, so if you care about your privacy, do not use it.
That said, let’s find out how to use the app together:
- After you have downloaded and installed Instant Save, start it and fill in the Username and Password fields by entering the data of your Instagram account. Then, press the Log in button.
- In the window that appears shortly after, choose whether or not to follow the AppsKottage profile (which should be that of developers) leaving or removing the check and continue pressing on I agree.
- At this point, scroll the home screen to find the video you are interested in or press on Explore ( magnifying glass ) and use the Search users and hashtags field to find the video.
- Once you press the post, a 5-second advertisement will appear. At the end, tap on the X placed at the top right.
- To proceed with the download of the clip, tap the Save button and then give consent by pressing OK. The video will be in the Video section of the Photos app.
Download videos from Instagram on iPhone and iPad with Repost Quick
Repost Quick allows you to store any video or photo on the known social platform in a simple and fast. However, there is a feature to download the desired content.
Let’s find out how to do together:
- After downloading the software from the App Store, start it and click on Allow to allow it to send you notifications.
- Once you have done so, choose Log In, fill in the Username and Password fields and click on the Log in button to log in to your account via Repost Quick. Activate or deactivate the switch at the bottom right if you want to follow the developer profile or not to receive updates. Even in this case think well before continuing if you care about your privacy.
- In the following screen, use the feed to find the video to download or use the Search option in the side menu, accessible through a swipe from the left edge to the right or tapping on the 3 dashes on the top left.
- Once you have located the clip, press the preview button and then press the button at the bottom with an arrow ( Download icon ).
- From the alert that appears, give OK to allow Repost Quick to download and save the video and then press on I See to confirm the download. Again in this case, the video will be in the Video section of the Photos app.
Since both Instant Save and Repost Quick require direct access to your Instagram profile, it is necessary to disable two-factor authentication if you have activated it. To do this, open the official app of the social network, press on the little man at the bottom right and then plug the 3 dashes at the top right or swipe from the right edge to the left. After choosing Settings, click on Privacy and Security and tap on Two-Factor Authentication. At this point, press the trigger of the authentication method enabled to disable it.