The Google Play Store is the gateway to a boundless world of apps, games, books, music and more. Often Google introduces new features or system graphics to allow you to find better content and in a simpler way but not always updates are quick to spread. Here is a guide on how to download the latest version of the store for your Android!
What is Google Play?
Google Play Store is the official Google app that opens the way to all available content such as apps, music and magazines but not only. It is pre-installed on all Android smartphones certified with the Google compatibility system together with other applications of the Californian company. Formerly known as Android Market, the research giant has renamed it Google Play after extending its catalog to areas other than simple applications.
Download the Google Play Store APK
Latest version of the Google Play Store:
- Google Play Store 13.2.19
- Google Play Store 13.1.33
- Google Play Store 13.0.30
- Google Play Store 12.9.30
How to install the Google Play Store
If you are a Teknologya reader, APKs no longer have any secrets for you. Installing the latest version of the Google Play Store is as easy as installing any other application. Once you have downloaded the most recent file from your smartphone (or from your PC and then have it copied to your smartphone’s memory), just follow the procedure below:
- Enable installation of applications from unknown sources in Settings> Security> Unknown sources.
- With a file manager you reach the folder where you have downloaded (or copied from PC) the file.
- Click on the file to proceed with the installation of the new version of Play Store.
Now you can continue your digital shopping undisturbed!