Milestone announces MXGP Motocross Rush for mobile devices, a freemium title for iOS and Android. Download MXGP Motocross Rush for iOS and Android now
MXGP Motocross Rush
Milestone, publisher and software house specializing mainly in racing videogames, today announced MXGP Motocross Rush, a new physics-based mobile title that aims to turn players into riders in the official MXGP motocross championship.
The trailer and further details in the official release.
MXGP Motocross Rush is a freemium game for iOS and Android with a funny bobble head style cartoon graphics and the gameplay typical of horizontal scrolling racing games, where it is essential to carefully measure the accelerator and carefully balance the rider’s weight.
Here are the main features of the game:
- Riders and motorcycles of the official MXGP championship: play against your myths of the MXGP and MX2 categories and beat their times
- Enhance the stats of the bike and the tracksuit to be the fastest (and the most beautiful) on the track
- An engaging Career Mode: collect the goals to become the champion
- Trick Mode: not only speed, grip and acceleration, in some challenges you will also be assessed for your acrobat skills, learn how to handle weights and become the champion of tricks!
- Rewards for each win: more than 200 items (and many more coming) to make your bike and your rider unique
- Multiplayer Challenges: Defeat players from all over the world to increase “Newbie” fame to reach “Epic” level
MXGP Motocross Rush trailer video
Here is a video showing MXGP Motocross Rush in action:
MXGP Motocross Rush download Android and iOS
MXGP Motocross Rush tricks
As soon as they are available, we will publish the tricks for unlimited money in the MXGP Motocross Rush game.
That’s all for now.