How to make money easily in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Earn lots of money and Drachma in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Easy and fast money in the game
Quick and easy money in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
Did you buy Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and are you looking for a way to make money easily and quickly? Do you want to get a lot of money and Drachmas in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey?
You’re in the right place!
Today we explain how to accumulate money as quickly as possible in the game!
As you know, in the game, set in Ancient Greece, it is essential to accumulate money in order to advance in the adventure of Alexios and Kassandra.
Performing the various missions allows you to put aside a bit of money, but to accumulate a nice nest egg you really have to wait a long time.
And then, quite rightly, many users wonder if there is a way to accumulate money and Drachmas easily in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
The answer is affirmative and below we will explain a few tricks to achieve your goal in the fastest way possible.
I tell you right away that at the moment there is no way to get unlimited money in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, but, thanks to our indications, you will still manage to cumulate a fortune in the shortest possible time
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: how to accumulate Drachmas, money and money easily and quickly
First of all, it is important to note that it is possible to find drachmas on the bodies of the enemies simply by looting their corpses.
It seems obvious, but do not forget to do it, otherwise you risk leaving valuable money on the road and always come back useful!
Obviously this is not enough.
However, you need to know that the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey map is full of graves and hidden locations, which can hold much more precious treasures. Therefore exploration is not to be underestimated.
But even this is not enough to accumulate a lot of money quickly in the game.
So let’s list other tips to make money quickly :
- The blacksmiths are your precious allies. Going often to them, you can sell weapons and armor that are no longer useful, managing to recover some extra drachma. When you sell items from a blacksmith, on the left there is the useful option “Sell all the goods”, with some you can only sell the treasures and junk without utility, if not that of replenishing your finances
- Even hunting has its uses from the economic point of view. Take time to hunt, so you can loot the bodies of animals and sell the various materials collected to the blacksmiths
- If you love hand to hand combat, try going to some fortress to take out all the soldiers present and consequently loot them. Also be sure to look for any coffers using Icaro and you will come out with a lot ‘more drachmas and many weapons and accessories to sell to the usual blacksmiths
- Even sea fights give you the chance to earn extra money. In this way you can loot the bodies of the enemies and collect the crates on the conquered ship
- Pay attention to the wood/metal deposits: you can collect these materials, sell the excess materials to the blacksmiths and earn a nice nest egg.
That’s it, these were the best tips to easily and quickly accumulate money and Drachmas in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
For all the other tricks in the game, please refer to our article:
Finally, we remind you that Assassin’s Creed Odyssey has been available since October 5th on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and P .
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Gameplay Trailer
Here is the gameplay trailer for the game:
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey PC requirements
Below you can find the minimum and recommended requirements of the PC version of the game:
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey price and cost
How much does Assassin’s Creed Odyssey cost? What is the price of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey?
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey novelty gameplay
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is the new chapter of the long Ubisoft series, this time set in ancient Greece that staged the era of the Peloponnese war and brings with it some elements that make it more like an RPG than the classic action adventure saw in the other chapters.
From a runaway mercenary to a legendary hero, set sail for an epic journey to discover the truth about your past and change the fate of Ancient Greece in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. This is the first chapter where we can choose the protagonist from the beginning between two possible: Alexios or Kassandra, and with this we bring forward the whole story, which however has no different influences depending on the chosen protagonist.
The main character as a child receives Leonida’s spear, which provides special powers and superhuman abilities, which are reflected in various specialties that can be applied to the character through a skill tree. Another feature on which the developers have focused a lot is the ability to actively influence the course of history based on the choices made, in particular with the various options offered during the dialogues.
I would say that now it’s really all, have fun!
In case of problems, leave a comment to the article and I will try to help you as soon as possible.