Since you have an Instagram profile where you publish a lot of high quality photos taken with your camera, most likely there are several people looking for the way to download them on their devices. This new guide, entitled “How to see who saves your Instagram Photos“, is dedicated to those users who want to find out in a general way if someone really downloads images posted on the well-known photo social network.
Before discovering specifically the steps to follow to see who saves your photos published on Instagram, you need to do two preliminary steps: create a Facebook page if you do not own it and connect the Instagram profile to the Facebook page.
To create a page on the well-known blue social network, carefully follow the steps below:
- Open the default browser on your computer (ie. Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge ), connect to the Web site of Facebook and eventually made the access to your profile by typing the right credentials.
- Once you have entered the main social network screen, click on the Create entry at the top right and choose Page from the menu that appears.
- Now, choose whether to create a Company or Brand page showing your products and services or Community or Public Character if you want to create a page where you can share content with people in your community, organization, team, group or club. To continue, press the Start button.
- At this point, fill in the fields under the Page Name and Category items and choose Continue to continue.
- In the next step, you will have to follow the instructions provided by Facebook to complete the creation of the new page by filling in the required fields.
- Finally, make sure that the newly created Facebook page has been published correctly before proceeding to link it to the Instagram profile. To do this, click on the down arrow at the top right and press the name of the page you just created from the menu that appears. Then, click on Settings and, from the General tab, click on the Modify button in correspondence of the page Visibility. Once this is done, check the Published page option and save the changes by pressing the appropriate button.
The creation of a Facebook page can also be done by the Page Manager app available for both Android and iOS or directly from the popular social network application. In the latter case, open it, if necessary, log in to your account, then press on the 3 dashes located at the top right and choose Pages from the screen that appears. After that, click on the Create a page button and follow the instructions provided by Facebook to proceed with the creation.
The second preliminary operation to do is to connect the Instagram profile to the Facebook page. Let’s see the steps to be followed specifically:
- From your smartphone/tablet Android or iOS, open the official application Instagram and then pressed on little man present in the lower right corner.
- Now, tap on the 3 dashes at the top right and choose Settings from the left side menu that appears.
- Through the Settings, press the Account item, then click on Switch to a company account and press the Continue button for 4 consecutive times.
- Now, you need to connect the Facebook page created a little while ago by pressing on the Choose page item.
- Once that is done, find the page in question and press on it to select it. Continue by pressing the Next button.
- In the next step, add the information requested by Instagram to complete the company profile (eg e-mail, phone number and address) and select Done.
How to see who saves your photos on Instagram
Once the company profile of the popular photo social network has been correctly enabled, it is now necessary to take advantage of the Insights section which allows access to statistical data related to the progress of your profile. To access it, press on the little man at the bottom right, press on the 3 dashes at the top right and choose Statistical data from the side menu that appears.
On the tab Activities, you will find various information about interactions, profile views, click on the Web site, data statistics, coverage and impressions. In the Content tab you can find the progress obtained from posts, stories and promotions published while in the Public tab show charts on the most popular places, age, gender and followers.
The interactions are all those actions performed by people when they interact with your account. The profile views indicate the number of times your Instagram profile was seen by users as clicks on the Web site indicates how many times the link provided in the description has been pressed by the people.
The statistical data contains the set of data that are intended to measure how many people see your content and where they find it. The coverage is the number of unique accounts that have seen one of your post while impressions is the total number of times that all of your posts were viewed.
By pressing on the Show all Post entry of the feed, Stories and Promotions (in the Content tab ), you find the precise number of interactions collected in the last year or in the desired period. By tapping on the options 1 year and Interactions you can access many filters to better monitor the published contents.
The Most Popular Places option indicates where your followers are focused while the age range indicates the age range of your followers (you can customize the chart view by selecting All, Men or Women ). The Gender chart shows the percentage of women and men of your followers. Finally, the Follower section reports the times on average or a certain day of the week when your followers are active on Instagram(schedule or time).