The smartphone is the life partner of each of us, the first object that you pick up in the morning when you wake up is just the phone to check if there are messages, new notifications, calls and so on.
To date there are many applications that are downloaded and installed on your device. In the long run any smartphone, powerful or not, can start to tire excessively and slow down dramatically, making life a real hell.
So here we at Teknologya, in today’s guide we decided to offer you one of the best solutions to make your smartphone understand who commands. In fact in the next lines we will explain how to restore Huawei Mate 20 Lite. Restoring the device of the Chinese company will restore it to the factory conditions, as if it had just been purchased.
To restore Huawei Mate 20 Lite you will simply have to follow the steps that we will now report below. Be careful though, because if you perform the reset lose all the data in the internal memory of your phone, including photos, video apps, messages etc …. So, before continuing, we advise you to make a good backup of your device so as not to have any problem.
Once the backup is done, we can proceed. There are two easy methods to restore the Mate 20 Lite to the factory. In the first case, just rely on the menu of the settings while in the second case the use of recovery and physical keys.
Mate 20 Lite: restore from settings
- Turn on your Huawei Mate 20 Lite;
- Now from the Home search and click on Settings;
- Click on Account – Google first and then on your account;
- Press remove and then choose again remove;
- Go into the system and select reset;
- Press on “Factory reset” and then “Reset phone”;
- Now the smartphone will start the restore operations and after a few minutes, once again, you can enjoy it like new.
Mate 20 Lite: reset from recovery
- First of all turn off your Huawei smartphone;
- Now press the volume buttons on + power button together. As soon as the Huawei logo appears on the screen, immediately release the keys;
- You will find yourself at this point in the recovery. Using the volume buttons navigate until you find the item “wipe data/factory reset”;
- Press the power button to access the submenu;
- Select and confirm again the entry “wipe data/factory reset”;
- Continuing the smartphone will start the restore operations;
- At the end of all, select the “reboot system now” option and enjoy, for the umpteenth time, your new device.
We hope your Mate 20 Lite is back performing like never before after a hard reset.