Here is the guide to hide the notch on the new Google Pixel 3 XL. How to access the hidden menu to disable the notch on Google Pixel 3 XL
Notch on Pixel 3 XL: delete it is possible. that’s how
A few days ago, as you have certainly seen in our previous articles, the new Google Pixel 3 smartphone was officially presented.
So many things have been said about the new Google Pixel 3, many in-depth articles have been published, but today we discover something new about these smartphones.
In particular, we will see how to hide the notch on Google’s new smartphones.
From the System Settings, in fact, no longer appears the classic function that allowed in the past to show or hide the notch on the screen, which also on Google Pixel 3 XL is really huge.
But thanks to our indications you will be able to easily reach your goal.
How to hide the notch on Google Pixel 3 XL
Here is the procedure to hide the notch on Pixel 3 XL:
- Access the ‘Settings’ of your device
- Select the item ‘Info on the device’ at the end of the menu
- Tap the ‘Build version’ entry seven times
- Keep pressing ‘Build version’ until you see the message ‘Now you are a developer!’
- Return to the ‘Settings’ panel. The ‘Developer Options’ item should be placed exactly above the item ‘Device Info’
- From the “Settings” menu, scroll to the bottom of the page and tap “Phone Info”
- Here you will find the “Developer Options” item
- Among the numerous items available, click on “Device Cutout” and click on “Hide”.
Thanks to our instructions you can choose to show or hide the huge notch that Google has inserted at the top of the Pixel 3 XL display.
And thank goodness that at least the younger brother, the Pixel 3 “normal”, is saved and does not have a notch so ugly, big and obvious.