Amazon Fire HD 8 is a low-cost Android tablet with good technical specifications, the new generation of this tablet with battery that lasts up to 10 hours, an extraordinary 8″ HD screen, 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 1.5 GB of RAM and Dolby Audio. The excellent screen lets you watch movies and TV series episodes using Prime Video. To use the free service just subscribe to Amazon Prime and you can access movies and TV series at no additional cost.
But this device has a limit, normally it limits you to use only the Amazon Appstore. If this choice is considered restrictive and you also want to use the Google Play Store, I’ll tell you right away that this is possible. By following this guide, you can easily install the Google Play Store on Amazon Fire HD 8 and access more than a million apps on Google Play. But the interesting thing is that to install Play Store on your Fire HD 8 you do not even need to perform complex steps of root permissions. Find out below the simple procedure to install the Google store.
How to install the Google Play Store on Amazon Fire HD 8
Thanks to XM’s lxmeta who was able to get the Naugat-based Play Store on his new Fire HD 8. To install the Google Play Store on Amazon Fire HD 8 you need four files: Google Services Framework, Google Account Manager, Google Play Services, and Google Play Store. Follow the following guide to install the Google Play Store on the Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet.
- Google Services Framework 7.1.2
- Google Account Manager 7.1.2
- Google Play services 14.3.66 64bit nodpi
- Google Play Store 11.9.14
Steps to install the Google Play Store on Amazon Fire HD 8
- First, download all four files above and save them on your Amazon device.
- Now enables unknown sources on the device. To enable unknown sources, go to settings -> Security and enable unknown sources.
- Now install all four Google apps in this specific order:
- Google Account Manager
- Google Services Framework
- Google Play Services
- Google Play Store
- Restart the device.
- Open the Google Play app on your HD Fire 8, log in and start installing your favorite apps.
You have completed the procedure. This is the easiest way to install the Google Play Store on Amazon Fire HD 8. If you have any doubts leave a comment below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus to read other useful posts.