Are you going to improve the photos taken with your device?
In reality this is possible through the Google Camera (also called Gcam ), an app that through an algorithm greatly improves the quality of the photos, in particular with the HDR + mode, and also presents other features.
In this guide we will see how to install the Google Camera on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 without root permissions.
How to install the Google Camera on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
First of all, to install the Google Camera on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, you must first verify that the installation of apps from unknown sources is enabled:
Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to Settings first and select Additional Settings.
- Now select Privacy and scroll through the list of apps until you find File Manager.
- At this point, click on File Manager and if the Allow from this source function is not enabled, all you have to do is move the switch lever to the right.
Then follow these steps to install the Google Camera on your device:
- First open your default browser and go to this page.
- Now click on Download and wait for the file to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the file and click on Install.
- Once installation is complete, click on Open and grant all the necessary permissions to enable the Google Camera.