Are you curious to find out the time in Facebook spent by you daily? Then this guide is for you, let’s find out how to see how much time you give time to Facebook.
Most connected people often use it frequently, and daily – sometimes social networks. Have you stopped to wonder how much time on Facebook you spend per day? Fortunately, there is a simple way to find out. Who knows, looking at these numbers, you can not invest more of your time in other activities? Well, there it is with each one.
1. Open the Facebook app on your mobile;
2. Tap the three bars icon in the upper right corner of the screen, and then select “Settings and Privacy“;
3. Now tap the “Your time on Facebook” option;
4. The next screen will show you an average of the time you spent per day using the Facebook app last week.
How to Manage Your Facebook Time
Of course the social network will not encourage you to turn off the app and do other activities (however often it is recommended, sometimes) so directly. However, Facebook offers some tools to “soften” your time in the application. Here’s how to customize the daily reminder option.
1. Still on the “Your time on Facebook” screen, touch “Set daily reminder“;
2. Select a number of hours and/or minutes to receive an alert and pause the application;
3. When you have selected the desired time, touch “Set Reminder“.
Tip: You can delete the daily reminder too. Just click “Set daily reminder” and then “Delete reminder“.