Kodi, the fantastic multi-platform Media Center that through the installation of add-ons allows you to add infinite features to the basic ones already present. There are dozens of add-ons that allow access to our local content easily.
Without going to look for the latest versions and manually download and install every single local and foreign add-ons for Kodi you need to know that it is enough to install a Build that includes all the add-ons together that will be installed by a single setup.
What are Kodi Builds?
The Kodi Mod and Build are all-inclusive packages which are present in the same installation file addons and themes all preconfigured to see football, rugby, Formula 1, MotoGP, Champions League, Europa League, football championships Europeans and all the sport you want in live streaming without having to install the add-ons one by one and configure them.
Why install Kodi Mod?
Kodi Mod is the best Italian Build where are included all the local add-ons that will be installed in a few clicks. But not only addons because the repo will be added where the contents and other add-ons and themes will be downloaded.
Everything is always updated and self-updating with the addons ready for use without doing anything.
How to install the latest version of Kodi Mod
- Start Kodi, go to SYSTEM and click on File Manager
- Double click on Add Source
- Click on <None>, enter the URL http://androidaba.com/addons and click on Done
- Rename the new source in ABA Repo
- Go back to Kodi’s home and click SYSTEM -> Add-On -> Install from a zip file
Here the procedure is divided according to the version of Kodi you use.
If you use KODI 16 :
- Go back to the home and click on SYSTEM -> Add-On -> Install from a zip file
If you use KODI 17 or 18:
- Go back to the home and click on Add-on -> First icon on the top left -> Install from a zip file
From here the guide returns the same for everyone:
- Click on ABA Repo -> plugin.video.KodiMod-1.0.8.zip
- Wait for the notification to confirm the installation
- Return to the Kodi home
- Click on VIDEO -> Add-on Video -> KodiMod
- At this point install the latest version of KodiMod based on your version of Kodi
- At the end of the installation close Kodi by the appropriate OFF key and confirm by clicking on Exit
- Restart Kodi to enjoy a whole new Kodi with addons already installed and ready to use