How to play Clash of Clans on Windows PCs without Bluestacks and without a Google Account, because playing on a bigger screen is more beautiful, and the gaming experience is much more complete especially when you have to create an unstoppable army and lead it to victory. Expand, fortify and defend your village from other players, and you can also play it with players from around the world and you can found an unstoppable clan with your allies to destroy those enemies. Now let’s see how to install Clash of Clans on Windows PCs without Bluestacks and without a Google Account.
How to play Clash of Clans on Windows PCs without Bluestacks and without a Google Account
How to play Clash of Clans on Windows PCs
- Download and install Andyroid on the PC.
- Download Clash of Clans and place it anywhere on the PC.
- Install Andyroid on the PC (For the installation you have to wait a few minutes, without haste)
- Once installed, the emulator will perform optimizations concerning the installation on your PC.
- Once you’ve entered the emulator, if you have a Google account, enter your Google account information and then re-enter it for syncing, (the emulator will ask you), then go to the Play Store to search for Clash of Clans and install it as if you were installing the application on a smartphone.
- If you do not have a Google Account, leave it open after installing the emulator.
- Now go to download Clash of Clans from the link you see at the top, possibly in the Download folder, but it can be placed anywhere.
- Go to the folder where you downloaded the file, click on Clash of Clans > click with the right mouse button> open menu> open with> open with Andy.
- Once confirmed, the installation of Clash of Clans will start on your PC.
- After a few moments, a pop up will open with the words Succes
- Now go to Andy, in the application page and you will see how to look like Clash of Clans on your PC.
- Click on the application and have fun.