Play Clash Royale on Pc Windows, has long waited for the release of another fantastic game by Supercell, heir to Clash of Clan, called Clash Royale.
This time we will not see any clans fight, but we will have to fight with the kingdoms, with the troops, the spells and the defenses you have learned to love in Clash of Clans.
Even if the game has not yet been released, you can already play it on your computer.
Following the directions that you will find below, the procedure is quite easy.
When the official version of the game is released, if there is ever a need to replace the game you are about to download with the official version.
Play Clash Royale on Windows PC
How to play Clash Royale on Windows Pc
- Download and install Andyroid on the PC.
- Download Clash Royale and place it anywhere on the PC.
- Install Andyroid on the PC (For the installation you have to wait a few minutes, without haste)
- Once installed, the emulator will perform optimizations concerning the installation on your PC.
- Once you’ve entered the emulator, if you have a Google account, enter your Google account information and then re-enter it for syncing, (the emulator will ask you), then go to the Play Store to search for Clash Royale (this will be You can do this when the official version on the Play Store will be released) and install it as if you were installing the application on a smartphone.
- If you do not have a Google Account, leave it open after installing the emulator.
- Now go to download Clash Royale from the link you see at the top, possibly in the Download folder, but can be placed anywhere.
- Go to the folder where you downloaded the file, click on Clash Royale > click with the right mouse button> menu open> open with> open with Andy.
- Once confirmed, the installation of Clash Royale will start on your PC.
- After a few moments, a pop up will open with Success written …
- Now go to Andy, in the application page and you will see how to look like Clash Royale on your PC.
- Click on the application and have fun.