How to reset Clash of Clans account, how can I start a new Clash of Clans game? Many people ask us this question and want to know, how to eliminate the existing village to start a new game.
After a while we noticed that we made a lot of mistakes at the beginning of the game. The main mistake was that we have updated the municipality quickly and we have wasted all the gems in useless things.
In this situation we just want to start over, and we have found a solution to all this in the settings. So let’s see how to create and save a new village on Google Play servers.
How to reset Clash of Clans account?
- Open the settings menu then go into the applications.
- Click on the name of the game, delete from the bottom up, cache the data and then uninstall the application.
- Now go to the Play Store and re-download the game, if you read the guide on the smartphone go here to download.
- Once you have downloaded the game, install it.
- Open the game, you will be asked if you want to load the old village, here you will have to click on “Cancel”.
- Once you start playing you will have to save the game by logging into Google Play.
- Then go on connect, to save the game on Google Play servers, to the question “Load the old village” or “Cancel”, you will have to click on “Cancel”.
You did, you created and saved a new village on Google Play servers.😉