If you are part of several groups on Facebook and need to make a statement or announce a sale in all (or a good part of them) you may need a tool that can publish to several Facebook groups at the same time in a few clicks.
A plugin for Google Chrome usually solves all kinds of problems: the “Toolkit for FB” by PlugEx. There is also a version also for Instagram “Toolkit For IG“.
The extension can perform several bulk actions on your behalf, but to avoid a temporary ban on using certain features, be aware of the limits (maximum 50 posts).
How to post to various Facebook groups
- Download the “ ” by PlugEx in Chrome;
- Click the extension icon in the browser to start;
- On the screen that appears, search for “groups” (they are many resources);
- In “Post on multiple/all Facebook groups”, click on “start tool”;
- The tool only processes text posts. In “Enter status text” type;
- You can select a time interval between one post and another;
- Select all or which groups you want to share the message;
- Click “start posting”. Wait for the process to finish to exit the page.