There are many features on WhatsApp that allow us to stay in touch with our friends, one of the best is the ability to make calls. Many people use this option to not consume the minutes of their mobile plan.
A very easy to use, high quality function and also allows people from other countries to make a voice or video call, because of this new feature, now we all have a new need, namely to know how to record a Whatsapp call.
Unfortunately the application itself offers not yet this possibility, but do not worry, there are many applications available that do so without problems.
Just follow our simple step by step guide to record Whatsapp calls on an iPhone or an Android smartphone.
How to record WhatsApp calls on Android and iPhone
How to record WhatsApp calls on iPhone
To record a Whatsapp call on an iPhone, you must be jailbroken.
Here are the steps:
- Open Cydia on your jailbroken iPhone. Then look for Watusi. It could be in the repo BigBoss, the biggest source of cydia, costs $1.99.
- After installation, open WhatsApp.
- Then press the “Settings” button.
- Then click on “Watusi Preferences”.
- There you will find the option Record Calls.
- Now activate the option.
That’s all. Your calls will be recorded. Just make a call. Then touch the recent tab. You can find your calls recorded on the record sheet.
How to record a WhatsApp call on Android
To save a Whatsapp call on Android, simply install a free app from the Google Play Store. No root access is required for this application. Simply follow the steps shown here.
- Download the “Real Call Recorder” app from the Google Play Store.
- Complete the installation.
- Now open the application from your mobile phone menu.
- Next, touch the WhatsApp icon to activate the option.
- Now close the “Real Call Recorder” app.
- So open Whatsapp and make a call.
- It will be saved automatically.
- If you want to hear what you have recorded, open the “Real Call Recorder” application and tap the “List of recordings”.
- There you can find the saved files. You can share the file by touching the share icon.
Real Call Recorder allows you to record calls WhatsApp, Viber, save Skype calls, record normal phone calls and record calls on Facebook.