In this article, we will see how to reset Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery and start a new game. If you are interested a few days ago we talked about how to download, install and play Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery on your computer. Today, however, we talk about how to reset Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery and start a new game.
Starting a new game in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery is not a breeze. Typically, you uninstall the game and reinstall it to start a new career in the game. However, things are not so simple when it comes to resetting Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery.
Suppose, you chose the wand, you joined a house, you made an alliance, and later you realize you want to change the wand – what should you do then? It is necessary to reset Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery on the device to start the game from the beginning.
However, unfortunately, it is not so simple. Many users believe they can not reset Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery. But, in this tutorial on Android, we’ll explain the ways you can easily reset Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery on Android and iPhone.
We will present three ways through which you can start over Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery from the beginning. The first method is quite simple and straightforward, however, if it does not work, do not worry. We have two more. So let’s get started and hopefully at the end of the post you’ll be able to reset your Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Game.
How to reset Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery and start a new game
Reset Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery by turning off Wi-Fi
- Turn off your Wi-Fi and your mobile data. In short, your device should not be connected to the Internet.
- Now the game begins.
- Close the game when you receive the “Can not connect” error message.
- Activate your Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Restart the game.
Access Facebook with a single device
- Start the game on your phone.
- Tap the ‘ icon gear icon in the bottom left of the screen.
- In the Settings menu, tap the “Account Information” box under “Help”.
- Connect your Facebook account and exit the Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery game.
- Now unlink from your Facebook account.
- Eliminate the game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery from your phone, also clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Log in to your Facebook account again and go to your Facebook account settings.
- In the Settings menu, search for “Apps and websites” on the left side of the screen.
- Under “Active apps and websites”, look for the Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery app.
- Check the box and click “Remove”. A new window will appear asking you if you are sure. Select the “Delete all posts, photos and videos” checkbox and click “Remove” again.
- Now download Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery from the Google Play Store and install it.
- The game should load and start from the witch selection screen.
The process is laboriously long but seems to bear fruit. However, if it still does not work and you’re not able to reset Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, do not worry. We have yet another method. You need to have another device handy as this method requires two devices to restore Hogwarts Mystery Game.
Log in to Facebook using two devices
- Start the game on your second device. Make sure it’s a new installation on your second device.
- Log in to Facebook via the Hogwarts app.
- Exit the game without doing any activity.
- Now take your first device and access the game with Facebook.
This method should reset the game of Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery because saving on your first device will be canceled by saving to your second device.