Sam Ovens is a recent buzzword making great news for its consulting accelerator course for the emerging entrepreneurs. There are numerous well trained and experienced consultants in the market. Sam Ovens platform can be of great help to boost your confidence level and expectations. It’s a course of 6 weeks and includes action based homework on a weekly basis. $2000 will have to be spent to earn the different basics of consultancy business and the training program can be completed in different pieces.
Sam Oven’s Consulting Accelerator
Sam Oven’s Consulting Accelerator program is a six-week training program where the users learn about how to start a profitable consulting business just within a few days. You don’t need to have any specified technical skill or prior business experience to join the program. Just follow the step by step training to get an insight into different ideas. The methods taught are tested and proven with over 10,000 students all over the world. You’ll surely gain a six-figure handsome income and first client in just 42 days. The training course has created 21 millionaires, 451 six-figure earners and 2,838 people have been able to quit their 9-5 jobs. You can visit this site to know more about Sam Ovens Consulting Accelerator Program.
- Week One – Fundamentals and Foundations
- Week Two – New Paradigm & World View
- Week Three – Alchemy of Client Conversion
- Week Four – Alchemy of Client Attraction
- Week Five – Fractal Facebook Evaluation
- Week Six – Minimal Viable Service Delivery
What is offered?
- 6 Week training program
- Boxset with workbooks
- Community and weekly Q&A Calls
- Lifetime Access
The training program has got more than 3000 positive reviews on various websites and there is a 14-day money back guarantee option to make users feel risk-free.
- The best facebook group including smart and successful people to answer the users’ questions.
- It’s the best single resource course on the fundamentals of business. The course has probably come out of the hundreds of books that Sam read on sales, marketing, business strategy, personal development, and philosophy.
- The course also teaches you what you shouldn’t do which is as important as knowing what to do. It says don’t spend time on your social media presence, your youtube channel, getting on Oprah, or even PPC ads before having a proof of concept. Don’t clean the house, don’t do the dishes, don’t take out the trash, and don’t answer the phone when your friends call. Just do the 4 things.
- Week material is the best Facebook ads course available. Sam made almost 90% of his $65 million net worth through facebook ads which he has explained in week 5.
- Week 2, the mindset material is very important. According to Sam, the difference between his successful students and not so successful ones is the mindset. You follow everything, offer intelligently using your marketing and sales strategies, then the only reason for your failure will be giving up entirely or jumping niches.
- The sales strategy Sam suggests is extremely good. It’s not like the pump-up sales which are a Hollywood idea. Sam suggests that great sales are about listening and not talking a lot. He teaches a better alternative to the high-pressure silence tactic.
- You might not get your first client in the first 42 days. It may happen that you take 9 weeks or more to get your first client. If you’re an already established business model and is expanding to include other successful businesses, it can be a lot easier for you to get your first clients in a few weeks time.
- You don’t get personalized help as you expected. Q&A happens once or twice a week. So if you have a query, you’ll have to wait for Q&A time and also for the people in the facebook group to get back to you.
- 4th week is comparatively light in terms of the actual prospecting training. You get message templates but it’s very hard to get people on the phone. It may feel that the organic attraction methods covered are not enough to generate leads.
- The sales script can’t be applied to every niche. Also, the literature is just an opinion and not the fact. Sam Ovens teaches “Sam Ovens Silence” which is a high-pressure sales tactic but variations are found from what we learned.
- You’ll have to buy a lot of other things to start your consulting business apart from following the course like Clickfunnels, call recorder, web hosting, CRM software to find the contact info, video editing software, video recording equipment, etc. These may cost $150 a month and Sam gives his referral links for most of these to buy. You might also need to invest in 3rd party mentorship or coaching which can run hundreds of dollars an hour. Therefore, $2000 is not the last money you’re going to have to spend to start a highly profitable consulting business.
Entrepreneurship is more like athletics where the individual’s skill level matters the most. Your income entirely depends on how much value you’re able to bring to the marketplace which again depends on your skill sets. The official website and the landing page of the Sam Ovens Consulting Summary Accelerator are not so interesting. But the main course is just perfect and enough to support a platform where you can gain insights into how to build a successful business.