In this guide today we will see how to save TikTok videos using both an integrated feature and two third-party applications that allow you to export movies without watermarks.
How to save TikTok videos via the app itself
The first solution that we propose to save the clips on TikTok, both on Android and iOS, is to take advantage of an integrated feature. However, it must be taken into consideration that the video will be saved with a watermark at the top left, that is the writing TikTok.
That said, let’s see how to proceed:
- Open the application on your smartphone/tablet Android or iOS and find the video of your interest by scrolling the home screen or using the search function at the bottom.
- In the next step, you just need to make a long tap on the video and immediately press the Save Video button from the Select Action screen.
- Once the download is complete, the clip will be visible in the Photos app on iOS or in the default Gallery app on Android.
- Alternatively, pressing the Share button (in the lower right) you can save the movie using the various colored icons (eg Dropbox or Google Drive ).
How to save TikTok videos with Video Downloader For tik tok
The next two solutions that we are going to propose will be valid only for Android because on iOS it is possible to exploit only the integrated functionality.
That said, in this chapter we’ll talk about the Video Downloader for tik tok app. It is a very simple and light software to install on smartphones and tablets equipped with the Google mobile operating system that allows you to save TikTok videos in high quality and above all without watermark.
Let’s see the steps to follow:
- Proceed with the download of the software from the Google Play Store and start it once the installation is complete.
- From the screen that appears, enable the Switch on to Autosave option by simply pressing the switch next to it. In this way, you can automatically download TikTok videos without copying and pasting the link.
- At this point, press the TikTok button at the bottom to automatically open the application, locate the video you want to download, press on share at the bottom right and look for the Copy link button.
- Once this is pressed, the Linked Link notification and the download notification will appear at the top of the notification bar.
- In the next step, to access the downloaded clip, you need to return to the Video Downloader for tik tok app, press on the folder with an arrow pointing down on the inside (bottom left) and press on the Videos tab. Alternatively, use the default Gallery app.
If the automatic download function does not work or for any other reason, you can proceed with manual downloading by pressing the Copy URL And Download Video button, present in the main application screen, paste the link (previously copied from the TikTok app ) in the appropriate field and tap on the Paste Link button. Complete the operation by pressing on Download.
How to save videos TikTok with Video Downloader for TikTok
The third solution we recommend using to download videos from TikTok is to take advantage of the Video Downloader for TikTok app. Just like that seen a little while ago, this software presents a very simple and intuitive interface and, as the name suggests, there are no annoying advertising banners.
That said, let’s see how to exploit it:
- Grab your smartphone or tablet, proceed with the download of Video Downloader for TikTok from the Google Play Store and start it once completed.
- At this point, open the TikTok app, find the favorite video you want to download and press on share that you find at the bottom right.
- From the screen that opens, swipe the colored icons to the left and click on More.
- Now, tap the TikTok Downloader icon to automatically open the application and proceed with the download.
- Once the download is complete, simply press the Watch button to watch the video
Alternatively, Video Downloader for TikTok allows you to download TikTok movies by first copying the link as shown in the last lines, paste it in the TikTok URL here … field and press the Download button. If you want, you can also choose whether or not to enter the TikTok watermark at the top left by applying or removing the tick to the appropriate entry.