Many of you will surely have had the need to send a message via WhatsApp to a number not saved in your contacts. Now you can do this just proceeding with the storage using a simple link that we will reveal in this new guide today how to send WhatsApp messages to numbers not in the address book.
Before discovering the steps to follow to perform the whole operation, we specify that this operation can be done using a simple browser (test done on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Opera ) by indirectly exploiting WhatsApp Web, the online version of the popular messaging service instant.
How to send messages on WhatsApp to numbers not in the address book
To be able to send a message to a number stored among the contacts using WhatsApp, just follow the steps listed below:
- Open the default browser and in the address bar at the top, type or copy and paste the URL https://wa.me/?text=.
- At this point, between / and ? enter the number not saved in the phone book to which the anticipated message should be sent from prefix 91(country code) (eg 91981398xxx ) and then = write the desired text as you normally do (eg https://wa.me/981398xxxxx?text=ciao how it goes ).
- In the next step, enter Enter the keyboard or press the arrow pointing to the right to reach the link.
- From the screen that appears Send the following to +91 981 39X XXX on WhatsApp, make sure the number and the message are correct and press the Send button. Otherwise, you can change both data by always acting from the address bar by replacing the previous number with the new one (taking care not to delete the prefix 91 ) and the text. Remember to confirm the changes by pressing Enter again.
- After clicking on the button, the login page for WhatsApp Web will appear. Here you will have to scan the proposed QR code by opening the application of instant messaging service installed on your smartphone or tablet. In particular, from the main screen of WhatsApp, press the 3 dots on the top right, choose WhatsApp Web from the menu that appears and scan the QR Code or alternatively press the + in the upper right if you have other active access.
- In the new page displayed, a new conversation will open automatically containing the written text previously inserted automatically in the appropriate field. To send it, simply click on the airplane.
The same steps can also be performed from smartphones and tablets using a simple browser that will directly open the WhatsApp app instead of the WhatsApp Web site after pressing the Send button.