Plagiarism in simple terms, means presenting someone else’s work as one’s own. It can be intended and can be unintended as well and most of the times, it is unintended since the consequences for plagiarism serve as a deterrent for intended plagiarism. It is a malicious practice and is considered theft of intellectual property. Those who encounter the problem of plagiarism the most are the people belonging to the academia, research fields, writers and bloggers etc.
Apart from potential practical repercussions, the plagiarists risk losing credibility and prestige in society. This is why it’s a serious issue that requires serious solutions.
One risks plagiarism in their work unintentionally when one has extensively based their work or built their work upon someone else’s. That’s when the risk factor is quite high that one can end up with plagiarized elements in their work.
Sometimes people take it on themselves to look for plagiarism in their work usually when they are proofreading it for potential typos and grammar mistakes. However, they retain the potential for human error in their verification and besides checking for plagiarism is not same as checking for typos or grammar mistakes. Tracing plagiarism is quite a complex phenomenon.
First of all, it encompasses the gross as well as the fine details of writing and thus, becomes hard to detect manually. Second, one has to have the word by word grasp of a lot of literature that is relevant to their stuff. Both of these factors are nothing less than a herculean labor for a human being to say the least.
However, technology has made the life of humanity far easier than can be imagined and increased humanity’s efficiency that otherwise would have been impossible and when it comes to checking for plagiarism, technology has a lot to offer, particularly in the form of online software that go by the typical name “Plagiarism Checker”.
These are fast and efficient means to have your literature checked for plagiarism. Their working mechanism is very easy to understand. What simply happens is that these software compare your literature with the vast set of relevant literature available in the internet’s cyberspace to look for plagiarism and highlight this in your work so you don’t have to go through the near impossible labor yourself.
Here, we have compiled a list of top 3 online plagiarism checking software for users that are looking to have their literature checked for plagiarism.
Plagiarism Checker by Prepostseo tops the list for its comprehensive set of features and qualities that are lacking in any other plagiarism checker you would come across on the web. It wasn’t designed in a hurry instead, its creation was preceded by thorough research about the overall needs and reservations of the potential users of such software.
It was made sure by Prepostseo that their plagiarism checker embodies perfection and doesn’t miss out on anything to ensure convenience for users.
Its diverse range of features is the reason it has earned the top spot. Below is a list of features of plagiarism checker by Prepostseo.
- Its user friendly. The best software is that which doesn’t create any inconvenience for its users and the Prepostseo is a leading one at that. It was designed with a very simple layout that’s no-nonsense straight to the point front end that doesn’t redirect its users to stuff like paid promotion links and unlike the back end, isn’t full of technical jargon that may confuse its users.
- Soon as a user opens the tool, he/she would be shown a simple text bar where they’d have to put in their literature that they want checked for plagiarism and bar saying “check plagiarism” that needs to be clicked after a user has pasted their content and that’s it the plagiarism checker by Prepostseo will do the rest of the work.
- It is free to use. Most of the users of plagiarism checkers are students and students usually are in the preliminary stages of financial independent so it proves a burden if the tool they want to use comes at a price. However, unlike many of the plagiarism checkers online, the Prepostseo plagiarism checker is not only the best but is also free to use. That’s a rare combination.
- It is fast. Many other online tools for plagiarism checking take a heck of a lot of time but Prepostseo plagiarism checker is lightning fast.
- It is secure. Recently, there has been a lot of surge in data theft and copyrights violation on the internet that has made people concerned about their online data security and most people for this reason, are hesitant to share their data in a public domain even if it doesn’t get shared anywhere. This is one of the concerns that is highly respected by the Prepostseo plagiarism checker.
- People’s privacy and the security of their intellectual property are two of the top priorities of this online tool, it does not store any literature or data of its users let alone sharing it with any third party and when checking for plagiarism, it encrypts the user’s literature to make it further secure during the process.
- It supports a wide range of file formats to further avoid any inconvenience to its users unlike many other plagiarism checkers online which either support only one type of file format or a very narrow range of file formats.
- Its process of checking plagiarism is more advanced. Unlike many other tools for plagiarism checking that process the subject literature in a single unit, the plagiarism checker by Prepostseo breaks down the subject material in individual sentences and compares each individual sentence with the relevant literature in the cyberspace to ensure absolute verification without losing its quickness.
- The cherry on top is that along with checking plagiarism in its user’s content, the plagiarism checker by Prepostseo also traces typos and grammatical errors in the content as well.
Number two on our list is the plagiarism checker by check-plagiarism. It is a pretty decent online tool that has earned the number two spot due to the reasonable features it has to offer.
Below is the list of features that plagiarism checker by check-plagiarism has to offer to its users.
- It is free to use. Unlike most plagiarism checkers on the web, the plagiarism checker by check-plagiarism is not aiming for the pockets of its users fortunately for students who are usually not financially independent and also the most in need of such software.
- It has an elegant user interface. It has an elegant design that is not too tough on its users with technicalities and is a straight to the point software that simply has a text bar for the subject material to be pasted and a bar to click for checking plagiarism and it does the rest of the work.
- It has pretty reasonable speed and is not too slow on its users.
Number three on this list is the plagiarism checker customwritings.com, which in itself is a good plagiarism checker that has earned the number three spot due to its reasonable features.
- It has a simple and pleasant user interface that is not very complex and does the job it is required to do.
- It is reasonably fast and does not make its users wait too long.
- It is free to use unlike many similar software that are paid services.