The popularity of the iPhone is known to everyone. But to the detriment of its functions, a smartphone is valued very good if it can simplify the actions we do every day. For example, listening to music on iPhone is a simple task, but sometimes transferring music from a PC to iPhone without iTunes can become a nightmare. So, in this guide we want to see how to put music on the iPhone by taking it from your PC.
As with all Apple products, music can be transferred using the iTunes application. It allows you to copy music and playlists on iPhone to play it on your device. While on the one hand iTunes allows an excellent management of the iPhone, on the other it is not able to transfer the songs that have not been imported into the Apple software. This limitation forces users to import the entire music library into iTunes with subsequent duplication of content and great user frustration.
But there is a quick and simple solution on how to put music on iPhone from PC without iTunes using a convenient application. In this guide I would like to recommend the free application called CopyTrans. It allows you to easily transfer music from PC to iPhone without iTunes and also includes other functions. The transfer is very simple and can be done in a few steps that I will list below.
How to transfer music from PC to iPhone without iTunes
Put music on iPhone
- Download the free CopyTrans application on your PC from this link and install it. The application is only compatible with Windows PC.
- Launch the CopyTrans application and connect the iPhone to the PC via the USB cable.
- Wait for the iPhone to be recognized by the application (the name of the device will appear in the left sidebar).
- Click on the Add button at the top of the screen.
- This will open a menu from which you have to select the music you want to transfer to the iPhone. After selecting the desired songs, click on Add.
- At this point, after selecting all the songs to be transferred, click on the Update button located at the top left.
- The songs will instantly appear on the iPhone.
Get album covers
As I had anticipated at the beginning of the article, CopyTrans includes other additional features. In addition to transferring music from PC to iPhone without iTunes, it allows you to easily add album covers to songs. Here’s how to do it.
- Right click on the song you want to add the cover to and select Edit.
- It will open a new window. Select Search artwork to allow CopyTrans to automatically search for the correct cover page for the song. Alternatively, you can upload an image by clicking on Edit artwork.
- When the change is complete, click on Apply.
- To finish, select the Update button to synchronize the changes with the iPhone.
As you can see, transferring music from PC to iPhone without iTunes is a very simple operation. Furthermore, it is not necessary to purchase any software as CopyTrans is completely free.