We know that Apple does not offer all of its applications for MacOS and iOS on Windows PCs, apart from iTunes and iCloud. However, in this guide we will explain how to use iOS notes on Windows through a simple little trick.
Before entering into the heart of our tutorial, you need to have 3 basic requirements: an Apple account, the installed Chrome browser and an Internet connection. In the first case, access the Web site of Google and click on the button Download Chrome to download the browser of Big G.Create your Apple ID on the official site of the giant Cupertino, fill in the required fields with personal data and press the Continue button to proceed with the creation. In the second, instead, head on the
How to use iOS notes on Windows
After doing the two operations seen a while ago, you are now ready to use the Note app on desktop PC or notebook with Windows on board.
Follow carefully the steps that we propose below:
- Open Google Chrome, simply go to the site of iCloud.com and fill out the required fields by entering the e-mail address and password to access your Apple ID.
- From the screen that appears, press on the Notes app and then click on the 3 dots on the top right to access the Chrome options.
- From the menu that opens, choose Other tools and then Create Shortcut.
- From the message Create a shortcut, assign a custom name to the software (you can also leave Notes iCloud ) and click on the Create button to create the link.
- Now, paste in the address bar chrome://apps/, click with the right mouse button on the app you just created (in this case Notes iCloud ) and click on Open as a window from the menu that appears. By activating this option, every time you start iCloud Notes, it will open in a separate window as if it were a real application. In addition, for example, you can add it to the Windows taskbar by simply clicking with the right mouse button on the icon and choosing Add to taskbar from the small menu that appears.
If you change your mind, you can remove the Notes app from Chrome at any time by accessing the application screen again via the link provided a while ago and choosing Remove Chrome first from the menu that appears after right clicking on the link and then pressing Remove button displayed in the message above.