Todate, Instagram is one of the most used social networks. There are so many people who daily use the social photos that thanks to constant updates in recent months has improved a lot. In today’s guide, we explain how to write on Instagram photos by following a quick and easy procedure suitable for everyone.
You can write on Instagram photos without relying on third-party applications or external methods, but only by focusing on what the official app offers by taking advantage of editing the Stories.
Procedure to follow:
- So you must first open the application,
- Tap the camera icon on the top left and take a picture or open any image already present in the gallery.
- Continuing, tap on the top right icon of the text Aa and write what you want with colors and sizes to your liking.
- You can also change font if you wish.
- As soon as you have finished, click on the item Finish and you’re done.
- If you do not like the superimposed date, hold on and simply drag it to the trash can.
- The final step is not to publish the photo, but tap on the X to close the editor and save it with a tap on Delete and the arrow to the right.
- Doing so, you can open the upload of the photo from + and you will find your image with text available.
Writing on Instagram photos is really very simple. We are sure that you will not have problems. Obviously for difficulties or questions please contact us by leaving a message below where you can find the comment box.