The popular video game company Electronic Arts’ latest Battle Royale Game Apex Legends has been launched just a few weeks ago. This game has been launched to challenge PUBG and Fortnite. This game is played by 2.5 million players in the first week. This game has been launched on February 4. Apex Legends has been included in the company’s Fastest Growing Games. 10 million people registered for this game even before the launch.
5 Important Things of Apex Legends
It’s designed with better gameplay and graphics just like PUBG. In many ways Apex Legends is challenging PUBG and Fortnite. Let’s know the 5 important things related to this game
- Apex Legends can be played on the console and computer. Apart from this, the game is free-to-play like PUBG. You can play it on Personal Computer in addition to Sony PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- The gameplay of Apex Legends has been developed just like the Titanfall Universe. It works on the Titanfall fanbase as before.
- Like PUBG and Fortnite, Apex Legends also allows you to choose one of the set of players given to you. Apex Legends has a total of 8 characters in which Bangalore is a professional soldier that can generate a smoke launcher and a thunder. Apart from this, there is a character bloodhound which is a technical tracker.
- After selecting these characters, you can make two squares together by creating two squares.
- The season of this game will start from March. Like Fortnite, Apex Legends Players can unlock any new characters. In this you will find new weapons in the new season.