It is necessary to block access to porn sites on a Windows PC, especially if the same computer is shared by our family members. In a previous article, I wrote about how to block websites on Android. The Internet is very vast to know all its traps, for some people it was devastating until it came to death.
You have to be very careful when you surf the internet that’s why I decided to write a tutorial on blocking access to porn sites on a Windows PC. On the internet we can find many kinds of dangers, human beings become monsters capable of hurting a child, but not only.
It is possible to browse the sites with material dedicated to adults, for this reason, it is always good to put filters between our computer and the network. They may come across content reserved for adults, such as: 007 and secret services; Snow White and the seven dogs; Broken little hood; The beauty and the Beast and so on
Below is the method to know how to block access to porn sites on a Windows PC. Finally, you will find DNS server addresses with which you can filter surfing on the internet with your computer.
Block access to porn sites on a Windows PC
- Primary: 188.8.131.52
- Secondary: 184.108.40.206
Angel DNS: download (Click on the application you just downloaded and choose the right DNS to safeguard your family)
- Primary: 220.127.116.11
- Secondary: 18.104.22.168
1. Go to Control Panel > Network and Internet> Network Share Center.
2. Click on Edit the tab settings on the left.
3. Double-click to open the active network connection (for example, “Local Area Connection”) and click Properties.
4. Select the ‘Internet Protocol version 4 (TCP / IPv4)’ and click on Properties.
5. Select “Use the following DNS server addresses” and type the new DNS Server IP addresses that you want to use for content filtering.
6. Type the following DNS addresses as in the picture:
Press OK and you are finished.