Not everyone knows that Google, for its voice assistant, does not offer only one type of voice, but many. In fact, in addition to the male voice, you can also select a female voice for the Google assistant. If you do not know how to change the Google Assistant’s voice on your device, then get comfortable and read our article! We will show you how to change your voice to the Google assistant.
The Google assistant is a tool to simplify the use of the smartphone through voice commands. In fact, the latter will provide a quick answer to every question asked by the user; for example, you can ask for directions, add a reminder, add an alarm, and so on. So just ask a question and the Google assistant will answer.
Change voice to the Google assistant
First of all, we would like to point out to you that by changing the Google Assistant’s voice, this change will be applied to all your devices that use it. Thanks to the possibility of being able to work with multiple users, each user can select the voice with which he intends to interact. So let’s see how to change voice to the Google assistant through a few simple steps:
- access the Google Assistant on your phone by saying “OK Google” or, alternatively, press and hold the Home button on your device;
- then press the icon that you find in the corner of the screen (top right) and, immediately after, tap the three dots;
- then access the Settings and scroll through the various items until you find the word Assistant;
- now press on assistant voice and select a voice different from the default.
In case you want to change voice to the Google assistant on a loudspeaker or smart display, the procedure to follow will instead be the following:
- access the Google Home app from an Android smartphone or tablet;
- press the Account icon located at the bottom of the screen;
- access the Settings section;
- at this point press on Assistant and then on Assistant Voice;
- then select the item you want to give to the Google Assistant on your devices.